Saturday, October 28, 2006

Beer Free


Those of you that know me; know I have a thing for beer. Jeff put it to me the best-

"If people dont meet you when you are sober they would never know you are actually an O.K. guy..."



Drunk monkeys mirror people
But for the past week or so I haven't had a drink. Been watching DVDs and playing DotA and internerding mostly. I guess I just needed a break. A moment of clarity once in a while, plus my body was killing me. Its boring, so for fun I have decided to grow facial hair and scare Thai people with it.

Found a way to stop time. Neat little effect huh?

Another neat visual effect that takes alot of work for some is the free viewing of stereoscopic photos. First learn how to do it on this page, it may take a few minutes to get it, but its worth it!

Now that you can do it try it with this photo The secret is to cross your eyes really hard, like you are looking at the tip of your nose. After you combine the 2 into a 3rd image in the middle, just relax your eyes a little and change your focus slightly..when you finally see it, its kinda amazing!

Here are some really good ones I found, the leaf in particular. It took me about 10 minutes to finally see them...but when I did I was like "holy shit!".
Some people can never see them so don't worry...

Here is an interesting play on Japanese/English
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the middle 2 Chinese ideograms
read "origami". Clever stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home