Sunday, October 22, 2006

Friends

friends
I cant believe how awesome the internet is. First I thought myspace was useless, but then I started to get into contact with people I havent seen for 7, 10, 15+ years. My friend Melissa from 7th grade sent me this scan of our middle-school yearbook today.

I have been trying to contact one special person for a long time (well mostly I would think about her from time to time...), but I couldnt remember how to spell her last name. Plus I knew she was married so that didnt help either.

So today after seeing her last name in the scans, I could "google" for her family, I knew there werent gonna be many people in Florida with such a strange spelling.

Saw some dude in Gville with a name that was sorta familiar. I remembered her brother really really really liked to play Metroid, and his name was Robby! I sent him an email and it turns out it was him! Wow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home