Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Blog

My dad calls me "Chep" so thats a good name for this blog I guess. Its 4am and Im thinking going out to buy a beer (only my 2nd one today!). Didnt play any Warcraft or crash on Jennys floor so I feel like my life is moving up a little (well I am at some random person house using the internet all night).

I got a call this morning from a teacher at the elementary school I was teaching at until a week or so ago, she said everyone misses me and the new teacher is having a hard time. I should write up a book on teaching english in Thailand called-

"Setting the bar low: The Mr.Bean method of teaching english to people who dont give a shit about it"

Oh well not my prob now, I am only teaching privates = easy money

Just got through reading Daf's blog so I guess I might give this thing a try. Lets see if talking about 30cent beer and online gaming can be witty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home