Tuesday, October 24, 2006

obsessive repulsive


pasta flavored with codfish eggs ymmm....
Sometimes Japanese TV scares me
Been messing around with a neat little program-All Sound Recorder X
Now I can record any sound from the web (java aps/flash/wmv/etc...) Kinda neat, but now that I can basically make an MP3 of anything on the internet I lose interest.

I dont know whats wrong with me. For example, in BKK you can buy almost any video game ever made. Of course they are copies, but whenever I go there I just get overwhelmed and end up not buying anything. Same with DVD shopping in Thailand. So many choices that my brain just stops. I really just like "real" things, the boxes, instruction booklets, stickers, etc..that come with legit consumer items are always a plus.
Been looking a the new Sony HDTVs. I have one already but the newer models are full 1080p (1920 X 1080 pixel resolution, 2 Million pixels!!) and look so awesome.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I hope I can a job at a home entertainment electronics shop when I get back. I have really been nerdn' out with the audio/visual technology the past few years. Have even considered becoming ISF certified
when I get back to America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home